Access to Vocational Training (AVT) Course
Funded Two-Year Course
The Access to Vocational Training (AVT) course is a funded two-year dance and musical theatre course for 16 to 19 year olds (Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma – 720GLH).
As an affordable, specialist pre-vocational alternative to Sixth Form or BTEC courses, AVT will best prepare you for entry to high level Diploma and Degree courses in performing arts. Upon successful completion, you will gain an OCR qualification that will earn you 112 UCAS points (equivalent to two A-Levels).
As well as no course fees, you will be able to apply for means-tested accommodation and support.
For all course enquiries, please email email@example.com
- Dance – genres include Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary and Commercial/Street;
- Singing – development of your voice and vocal techniques both as a soloist and ensemble;
- Acting – understanding key influences, learn to develop and apply a range of acting techniques in performance;
- Performance and working with choreographers;
- Theory of working in the performing arts industry;
- Arts Administration – investigating work between performance jobs and considering freelance employment.